Public Relation Officer cum QS
Statement Of Purpose
To be company representative and handle / manage site administrative work / public relation matters related to the project as well as plan and coordinate works.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
- Implement, manage and maintain the project communication plan with residents.
- Receive, respond and keep proper records of all feedback / requests from residents through various media.
- Deal with all complaints, feedback and queries made in relation to the projects and ensure remedial actions are taken to respond and close the cases within the stipulated timeframe.
- Distribute and display work notices / schedules, circulars, posters and survey forms to residents.
- Monitor and ensure that work notices / schedules are updated and replaced promptly before expiry.
- Make house-to-house visits to explain and communicate to residents on the scope of work that would affect residents’ daily activities before actual work commencement as and when directed by the Project Manager.
- Upkeep and maintain the project notice boards to ensure project information are properly organized and neatly displayed. Update and remove the outdated information promptly.
- Maintain good rapport and positive relations with the residents.
- Record variation orders (VO).
- Prepare and submit progress claim and variation orders.
- Assist in monthly monitoring actual versus budget.
- Coordinate and work with other departments and vendors as well as relevant authorities.
- Other duties as assigned.
- To follow the safety procedures, rules and regulation and eliminate or reduce hazard at the workplace.
Education, Qualifications & Special Training :
- GCE ‘O’ Level and above with at least 2 years of similar public relations work experience.
- Capable of communicating effectively in English and 1 other official language and be conversant with the scope of works to be carried.
- Job holder without the above qualification but with relevant experience would be considered.
Knowledge & Skills :
- General understanding of HDB upgrading work.
- A good team player and willing to be stationed at the site office.
- Good communication skills (verbal and written) and can communicate effectively in English.
- PC literate and knowledge in MS Office.
- Positive and good working attitude, self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Willing to learn, neat and tidy.
- Preferably to have working experience on past HDB projects or experience in Building Construction Industry.
ISOTeam Corporation Pte. Ltd