Proxy Product Owner (Core Banking Systems)
- Join a consulting company with a niche in Financial Services
- Act as a “proxy” for Product Owners of Operations teams
- Lead and coordinate the work of BA from different sub-domains
Our client is a consulting company that provides Business Management & Information Systems services to clients in the Financial Services industry. With a talented team armed with in-depth knowledge, the company is confident in tackling any challenges that a volatile and competitive market brings. The company also prides itself in building loyalty and trust with its consultants and partners.
You will be responsible for :
- Ensuring convergence of business requirements between all sites. Specific local needs should only be considered to address regulatory, tax or accounting specific requirements.
- Analysing gaps in functionality and processes between European and Asian sites and proposing solutions to align them into a common design.
- Ensuring the consistency and optimization of requirements between various functional streams and domains.
- Providing vision and leadership to Lead business analysts for these respective domains.
- Structuring new requirements with involved stakeholders in order to propose to the organization the best way to deliver appropriate solutions and integrate them in the overall program
- Reviewing and validating functional solutions with business stakeholders & concerned IT teams and definition of use cases for User Acceptance Test with end users
- Managing all decision making and governance process allowing to validate the requirements between all wealth management sites.
- Ensuring solutions implemented respects WMIS standards
- Establishing good relationship with business sponsors and stakeholders in each location
- Preliminary studies and business requirements analysis (including leading user workshops)
- Requirements and general functional specifications (GFS): Coordination of workshops, minutes, review of GFS, Review and validation with Sponsors, Presentation and support to internal Team, etc
- Supervising and contributing to Users Acceptance Tests related to new implementations
- With a Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field, you have at least 15 years experience as a Product Owner or Senior Business Analyst, in the Banking Industry
- You have strong knowledge of Core Banking processes and features which includes transaction capture, settlement and accounting booking
- You have expert knowledge of financial products and on their respective lifecycle (Securities, Payments, Money Markets, Foreign Exchange, Credit, Derivatives and Structured Products, Commodities, Mutual Funds)
- You have a solid understanding of corporate actions processing as well as Payment and transaction settlement systems (SWIFT, SEPA, local domestic systems in Europe and in Asia)
- You are able to interact with a diverse group across all levels with excellent communication skills
- You have strong product management skills
- You possess a strong analytical and critical thinking mindset.
Snaphunt Pte Ltd