Proposal Specialist (Quotation & Tender)
Responsible for the tender management ensuring customer tender are executed and delivered in a timely manner in meeting both the customers’ and organisation’s expectations of quality, delivery, cost and profitability. This will include cost build-up of equipment, obtain the best possible cost structure and coordinate with External Sales to derive final selling price.
- Be the focal point between customers, external sales and plant on tender related activities
- Initiate bid kick-off meeting with various functional groups to understand tender requirements
- Work with various functional groups to identify, compile and review list of exceptions and qualifications under Quote Action Registers (QAR).
- Develop quote Bill of Material (BOM) and costing strategy as per tender requirements
- Generate cost & price summary with pricing approval document for management approval
- Compile documentation for bid submission and clarifications.
- Initiate bid handover meeting once tender is awarded
- Maintain quotation details in SAP
- Follow up and update status on all submitted quotes
- Maintain filing according to the company’s policy
- Accesses and evaluates any cost variances
- Participate in department improvement projects
- Min Bachelor's Degree in Technical Engineering discipline.
- At least 2 years of experience in Industrial, Heavy Machinery, Oil & Gas, Marine Industries
- Good experience in tender management, proposal & quotation management.
SGS TESTING & CONTROL SERVICES SINGAPORE PTE LTD