Property Officer / Up to 2.6k / 5 days / Island-wide Services
CAREERSTAR INTERNATIONAL| Date Posted: 13-Oct-2020
EA Licence No: 03C3254|EA Personal Registration No: R2094472
Entry Level, Experienced
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels
- Carry out estate inspection, identify building defects and supervise maintenance and improvement works.
- Attend to residents / tenants’ enquiries, monitor contractors’ performance and manage arrear cases.
- Submit reports to management regarding inspections and maintenance works
- Working with grassroot leaders on maintenance issues and to organize activities
- Any ad hoc duties as assigned by supervisor
- Diligent and physically fit
- Able to work outdoors
- Diploma Building / Facilities Management / Real Estate Business / Intelligent building
- If not holding a diploma with these specializations, at least 3 years of experience in Facilities Management
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 8:30 am to 5 pm, and one Saturday per month at 9.00 am to 1 pm.