Property Officer (Shopping Mall) $2,500
- Working in a team to handle building management issues in a shopping mall
- Liaise and supervise contractors on maintenance works
- Recommend and implement improvement works
- Attend to feedback and complaints by the shop tenants
- Reporting to Building Manager
- Diploma in Real Estate for Business / Facilities Management for Business / Intelligent Building Technology / Green Building & Sustainability / Building Services / Civil / Structural / Mechanical / Electrical Engineering
- Min 1 to 2 years of property management experience
- Good communication, interpersonal and organization skills
- Only Singaporeans may apply
Working hours: Mon - Fri 9am-6pm
Salary range: $2,500
* Applicants please send in your resume in MS Word format (with recent photograph attached) and email it to: [Click Here to Email Your Resume] and attn to: Mr Roy Koh.
** We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.
For more information, please visit www.career-avenue.com
CAREER AVENUE PTE LTD
Founded in 2011, we specialise in permanent placements and executive search across a wide range of industries and professions. With a team of professionals, we work closely to deliver timely and efficient results. With personal excellence as our trait and providing personalised services as our goal, we put in extra efforts to bring the finest employees and employers together.