- Updating of occupant list
- Processing of dormitory passes
- Calling of quotations
- Dealing with contractors on dormitory maintenance issues and supervision of works
- Handing and taking over of units to tenants
- Conduct regular unit inspection and rectification on irregularities
- Dealing with tenants on tenancy and maintenance related matters
- Reporting to the Property Manager and assisting him in ensuring high standard of the premises is maintained.
- Any change of role or any other assignments/matters as directed by the Management or your Superior from time to time.
- Diploma in Building/ Real Estate/ Property Management or its equivalent.
- Prefer to have 3-5 years of experience in property management or related field. However, entry level candidates are welcomed to apply.
- Certified Fire Safety Manager would be an advantage.
- Preferably possessing a class 2B or 3 license.
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Independent, meticulous, tactful and able to work in a fast pace environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft office applications.
Able to work shift:
Monday to Friday (rotational shift timings rostered by Property Manager):
1) 7.30 am to 5 pm
2) 9 am to 6.30 pm
3) 1pm to 10.30pm
Work Location: Tampines Dormitory, 2 Tampines Place #02-71 S(528821)
Averic Capital Management Pte Ltd