Property Officer (Facility Management)
Property Facility Services Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 6-Jan-2021
- Effective management of the common areas including car parks, landscape areas and all M&E equipment, fixtures and fittings.
- Implement effective preventive maintenance programs to avoid large expensive repairs.
- Plan and recommend cyclical and improvement works.
- Assist the Manager in obtaining quotations for various replacement and / or repair works.
- Defect list and fix date of inspection and close summary of defect list and appointment dates.
- Create and maintain an inventory list of all aspects in the Property and ensure that they are in good working condition and compliance with all statutory requirements.
- Plan and execute programme for routine and preventive maintenance for the Property.
- Monitor and manage the utilities consumption at the Property.
- Conduct regular maintenance, safety and environmental audits.
- To liaise with contractor / residents regarding defects and complaints
- Establish and maintain good relationship with owners/ occupiers of the Building.
- In an emergency situation which occurs after office hours, ensure all concerned parties are contacted and recalled to attend and rectify/ reset the fault quickly.
- Certify invoices for payment, ensuring all relevant documents are attached.
Contractor / Procurement Management
- Supervise term contractors on routine maintenance of air-con systems, fire protection systems, standby generator sets and other mechanical and electrical works
- Ensure compliance with warranties, guaranties and defect liabilities.
- Ensure proper co-ordination / management of renovation works.
- Ensure effective control over all licensed contractors appointed and all contract works/routine servicing are carried out accordingly as specified in their contracts agreement.
- Place orders for building maintenance materials and to keep track of its issuance as and when required.
- On-site coordination of all plant and equipment maintenance by contractors
- Diploma in Building/Real Estate Management or other related discipline
- Fire Safety Manager certificate
- Minimum 1 year's relevant experience
Property Facility Services Pte Ltd