Property Officer (Commercial/Township) Up to 2.5K)
- Working in a team to manage and maintain all upkeeping activities in the estates/building
- Carrying out daily inspections, including liaising with contractor for improvement work at estates
- Attending to clients queries and feedback
- Carrying out administrative work such as progress reports and inspection reports.
- Reporting to Property Manager
- Entry Level
- Min. NITEC in Facilities Management and/or Diploma in Civil / Structural Engineering, Building Science, Building Management, Building Services Engineering or equivalent qualification
- Only Singaporeans need apply
Working location: West / Island Wide
Working hours: Monday - Friday, 8.30am - 5.30pm
Salary: up to 2.5K (depending on experience)
*Interested applicants please click 'APPLY NOW' or email your resume to popo.tang[at] career-avenue.com with a latest photograph and attention it to Ms Popo Tang.
CAREER AVENUE PTE LTD