Property Manager (Town Council) $6,000
- Supervise and lead a team of Property Officers to manage the Town Council.
- Ensure that day to day facilities management and maintenance services and processes are kept at a consistently high standard.
- Identify, troubleshoot problems & provide professional advice to the management team on all facilities and building matters.
- Plan, support and execute comprehensive facility management programs, systems, services for the buildings.
- Implement maintenance services to ensure availability and optimum functioning of the centre at all times
- Develop and maintain partnership with contractors and vendors for all aspects of utilities and building management .
- Ensure that contractors / vendors complete maintenance work accordingly to required timelines and standards.
- Bachelor’s Degree qualified in Building / Estate Management / Real Estate / Engineering or equivalent from a recognized University with a minimum of 3 years in estate management
- A team player who is meticulous to details
- Able to provide strong leadership to a team of Property Officers
- Good Knowledge of accounting, contracts administration, legislations and statutory requirements with regards to township properties.
- Able to withstand pressure and work beyond normal working hours and on weekends/public holidays
- Only Singaporeans need apply
Working hours : Mon - Fri 9am-6pm
Working Location: Central
Salary: Up to $4,000
Interested candidates are invited to email detailed resumes with a recent photograph to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] and Attn : Ms Rin Chan.
CAREER AVENUE PTE LTD