- Good career opportunity
- Experiences in managing MCST are needed
You will be stationed in our HQ, assisting the director by managing a portfolio of estates on the administrative, operations to finances functions relating to building management
- Oversee the MCST sites assigned and schedule regular site visits.
- Lead all site staff and HQ personnel in achieving customer satisfaction.
- Evaluate the operations procedures/processes as and when required and to improve on it.
- Oversee and improve all relevant operation systems.
- Participate in long-term planning and drive initiatives gearing towards operational excellence and goals.
- To vet sites’ council meetings minutes and AGMs minutes.
- Prepare AGM documents and Council Meeting documents for MCST sites under his/her purview.
- Conduct council meetings and attend AGMs of the condominium sites under his/her purview.
- Ensure Building Statutory and any relevant authorities’ rules and requirements are complied.
- Provide guidance and professional advice to site staffs and council members as and when required.
- Stand in to support site operation as and when required.
- Handle any other related operational issues and projects as and when required within his/her scope of work.
- Degree / Diploma in Building / Estate Management / Real Estate / Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 3-5 years of MCST management experience with proven track record
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated time management and ability to work under pressure
- Strong analytical skills, meticulous and able to work independently
- Energetic, responsive, full of initiative and with excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Must be willing to travel island wide and to attend night meeting
For applicants who are keen, please send in your resume by clicking ''Apply Now''. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. (Kindly take note that we no longer collect NRIC/ID number of applicants)