Property / Maintenance Manager & Engineer
STAFFHUB GROUP PTE. LTD. | Date Posted: 20-Feb-2019
EA Licence No: 14C7146 | EA Personal Registration No: R1659449
Manager, Senior Manager
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Degree or Diploma or NITEC in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering/ Building Services/ Estate / Property Management or related disciplines with minimum 10 years of relevant working experience in building maintenance and management.
- Strong business acumen, analytical, numerate, resourceful with attention to details
- A good team worker and with good negotiation skills
- Well-versed with contract law, insurance requirements, related statutory requirements and local conditions of contract;
- Good in reading and understanding tender and contract documents;
- Possess a sense of urgency and hardworking;
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Overall in-charge for efficient management of the maintenance department
- Plan, manage, supervise, co-ordinate, monitor and recommend to management a schedule for the planned preventive maintenance and ad hoc day to day maintenance and rectification of property and facilities
- To ensure expenditures is within planned budget and are effective and efficient utilisation of all resources and supplies
- Manage, monitor and maintain all plant, equipments and buildings at optimum performance and be alert of any abnormal functioning or damages
- Supervise, train and coach all staff under supervision
- Manage and obtain all relevant authorities licenses.
- Will work closely with the clients and contractors, keeping track and control schedules and deadlines
- Liaise with lawyers, Consultants Contractors/ Sub-Contractors /Suppliers, etc.;
- Drafting necessary documents;
STAFFHUB GROUP PTE. LTD.