Property & Facilities Technician (Building/Civil/Estate Engineering)
- Upkeep & maintain the properties including ancillary buildings and structures.
- Carry out routine checks on the premises for defects, cleanliness and take appropriate follow-up work.
- Follow up on feedback received, carry out investigation and plan appropriate actions.
- Supervision of works executed by contractors/consultants in accordance with the regulations and budgeted costs.
- Plan for preventive/cyclical maintenance and upgrading works.
- Prepare reports on work performance/progress to the supervisor.
- Assist in the annual budget preparation and action plans for the department
- Diploma in Building/Civil/Estate Engineering or its related field.
- At least 3 years of relevant working experience.
- Technical knowledge in building science, building & civil engineering works including building maintenance.
- Knowledge in building regulations (BCA guidelines).
- Knowledge in MS Excel, Word, Email and Auto CAD.
- Independent, positive with good initiative.
Please submit your updated resume in MS format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Our dedicated and approachable MCI consultants will get back to you soon for a confidential discussion.
Please include the following information in your resume:
• Education background
• Work experiences in point forms
• Reason (s) for leaving
• Current and expected salary
• Date of availability / Notice period
**We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified. **
We wish you all the best in your career search.
Richard Lam Weng Wah
Registration Number: R1217553
EA Licence No: 06C2859
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd