Property & Facilities Technician (Building/Civil/Estate Engineering)
- Upkeep & maintain the properties including ancillary buildings and structures.
- Carry out routine checks on the premises for defects, cleanliness and take appropriate follow-up work.
- Follow up on feedback received, carry out investigation and plan appropriate actions.
- Supervision of works executed by contractors/consultants in accordance with the regulations and budgeted costs.
- Plan for preventive/cyclical maintenance and upgrading works.
- Prepare reports on work performance/progress to the supervisor.
- Assist in the annual budget preparation and action plans for the department
- Diploma in Building/Civil/Estate Engineering or its related field.
- At least 3 years of relevant working experience.
- Technical knowledge in building science, building & civil engineering works including building maintenance.
- Knowledge in building regulations (BCA guidelines).
- Knowledge in MS Excel, Word, Email and Auto CAD.
- Independent, positive with good initiative.
Please submit your updated resume in MS format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
By submitting your personal data and/or resume, you give consent to collection, use and disclosure of your personal data and/ or resume by the company (or its agent) for the purpose of the processing and administration by company relating to this job application.
Our dedicated and approachable MCI consultants will get back to you soon for a confidential discussion.
Please include the following information in your resume:
• Education background
• Work experiences in point forms
• Reason (s) for leaving
• Current and expected salary
• Date of availability / Notice period
**We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified. **
We wish you all the best in your career search.
Richard Lam Weng Wah
Registration Number: R1217553
EA Licence No: 06C2859
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd