Property Executive (Temp for 2 months)
ENGIE Property Services Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 24-May-2019
- Manage AWS / PWO works from JR till COC.
- Monitor PMWS works and endorse Servicing Reports.
- Update own work status and submit weekly job ageing to FOM.
- Prepare costing.
- Prepare document for pep audit.
- Site walk with PEP auditor.
- Send out emails and reminder to IBC from any job delay or late submission of document.
- Taking of water and elect meter reading.
- Routine check and inspection.
- Ad-hoc duties assigned by FOM.
- Rotating after office hour EBS duties.
- Conduct quarterly inspection at base camp on procedure for building structure, mechanical & electrical, plumbing system, firefighting equipment and water tank system. Inspection – Fire detection alarm and Monitoring system – Fire hose-reel and Hydrant inspection.
- Administration of work requisition such as user call-out chit, ITQ declaration letter, letter to FMP technical assessment/clearance of FSR rate or non-FSR, undertaking, voluntary refund for overcharging, estimated costing submission for minor work/project, extension of time, processing of work request procedure and project time schedule, completion of work and handling & taking over.
- Carry out minor work audit plan, pipe leak test, utility management, emergency respond plan, fault reporting and system control to complete the work process.
- Implement daily cleaning and deployment plan and weekly major cleaning quality assurance plan.
- Conduct maintenance check on air-Con system, chillers, compress air system, water-cooled / air cooled chilled system, fire protection, frequency converter, generator, and hoist, HT & LT, pumps system, security system and sliding/swing door/gate.
- Maintain a list of strategic partner (sub-cont), project information, project management structure and organization and security plan – permit to work example, hot work, work at height, evacuation, demolish, electrical and boom lift.
- Any other duties as assigned.
Job Requirements :
- Diploma or NIEC in Engineering, Facilities or Estate Management or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience for diploma holders or 7 years for NITEC graduates.
- Certificate in Building Inspection would be an added advantage.
- Has a good safety mindset and displays good WSH behaviour.
ENGIE Property Services Pte Ltd