Property Executive (M&E)
Newtech Technology| Date Posted: 19-May-2019
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Respond to client/ customer inquiries; ensure timely and quality service delivery to clients.
- Plan, support and execute facility management activities for all M&E systems and services in the facility.
- Investigate and analyze the critical issues and respond timely to an emergency to meet the service level agreement with customers/client.
- Timely submission of reports and prepare for Audits.
- check that agreed work by staff or contractors has been completed satisfactorily and follow up on any deficiencies.
- Monitor contractor performance and demonstrate achievement of agreed service levels and to lead on improvement.
- Respond appropriately to emergencies or urgent issues as they arise and deal with the consequences.
- Tracking of budget Versus Expenditure in assigned area of facilities management.
- Prepare a master maintenance plan and manage deployment of resources as per schedule.