Property Executive, Dormitory ($3,200)
- Basic up to $3,200
- 5 days work week
- Working hours : 9.00am - 6.30pm or 1.00pm - 10.30pm
- Good career exposure.
- Updating of occupant list
- Processing of dormitory passes
- Calling of quotations
- Dealing with contractors on dormitory maintenance issues and supervision of works
- Handing and taking over of units to tenants
- Conduct regular unit inspection and rectification on irregularities
- Dealing with tenants on tenancy and maintenance related matters
- Reporting to the Property Manager and assisting him in ensuring high standard of the premises is maintained.
- Any change of role or any other assignments/matters as directed by the Management or your Superior from time to time
- Diploma in Building/ Real Estate/ Property Management or its equivalent.
- 3-5 years of experience in property management or related field.
Applicants who possess relevant experience for the above responsibilities are most welcome to apply. If you do not possess the above experience, your application will still be considered on individual merits and you may be contacted for other opportunities.
Please submit your updated resume in MS format by using the APPLY NOW BUTTON.
Our dedicated and approachable MCI consultants will get back to you soon for a confidential discussion.
Please include the following information in your resume:
- Education background
- Work experiences in point forms
- Reason (s) for leaving
- Current and expected salary
- Date of availability / Notice period
By submitting your personal data and/or resume, you give consent to collection, use and disclosure of your personal data and/or resume by the company (or its agent) for the purpose of the processing and administration by company relating to this job application.
**We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified. **
We wish you all the best in your career search.
Tee Zhi Hao (Jim)
Registration Number: R1875332
EA License Number: 06C2859
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd