Property Executive (Data Center)
- Respond to client/ customer inquiries; ensure timely and quality service delivery to clients.
- Plan, support and execute facility management activities for all M&E systems and services in the facility.
- Investigate and analyze the critical issues and respond timely to an emergency to meet the service level agreement with customers/client.
- Timely submission of reports and prepare for Audits.
- check that agreed work by staff or contractors has been completed satisfactorily and follow up on any deficiencies.
- Monitor contractor performance and demonstrate achievement of agreed service levels and to lead on improvement.
- Respond appropriately to emergencies or urgent issues as they arise and deal with the consequences.
- Tracking of budget Versus Expenditure in assigned area of facilities management.
- Prepare a master maintenance plan and manage deployment of resources as per schedule.
- Diploma or Degree in Electrical/Mechanical/ Air Conditioning Engineering or relevant qualification in Facilities Management.
- Minimum of 4-year experience in M&E background, with Data Centre experience will be advantage.
- Able to handle cross functional activities.
- Strong knowledge and skills in Electrical/Fire system/HVAC systems.
- Must be well-organized and able to prioritize multiple tasks.
- Ability to work independently and exhibit a superior customer service attitude.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Interested candidates, please send full resume stating expected salary & availability to email:
For more information about us, please visit the corporate website at www.newtechapac.com
All information received will be kept confidential and for recruitment purposes only. Response will only be given to short-listed candidates.
Newtech Technology (South Asia) Pte Ltd