Property Executive (Commercial)
ENGIE Services Singapore Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 20-May-2021
- Plan, execute and supervise all maintenance services of the assigned property.
- Plan and implement preventive maintenance schedules / improvement works.
- Ensure vendors and contractor’s work performances comply with company's quality standards and statutory regulations.
- Preparation of quotations / tender’s specifications, invitation for quote/tender, etc
- Prepare monthly report in accordance to management’s approved format.
- Monitor OPEX and CAPEX to ensure that works are completed within planned time frame and expenditures are within budget.
- Ensure tenants' fitting out works are executed expeditiously and in compliance with company's quality systems and clients’ requirements.
- Ensure all building’s systems breakdowns are attended to expeditiously and recovery time frame is within the KPIs set.
- Monitor defects and ensure follow up and closure by main contractor.
- Manage Receptions, incoming & outgoing mails and meeting rooms
- Attend to Guest and serves drinks
- Any other duties as assigned by Superior
- Minimum Diploma in Building Services, Real Estate Management or it’s equivalent
- At least 1 year of relevant property management experience.
- Possess good practical knowledge in building maintenance with initiative and good analytical skills.
- Good teamwork, customer service skill, interpersonal qualities, self-motivated and able to multi-tasks.
- Has a good safety mindset and displays good WSH behaviour
ENGIE Services Singapore Pte Ltd