Project Vendor Coordinator, Operations
ABS Consulting Inc.| Date Posted: 25-Aug-2019
Entry Level, Experienced
Bachelor's / Honours
- Coordinates the Vendor activities of the Vendor Coordination team.
- Attends client and vendor meetings representing Vendor Coordination.
- Initiates and implements Vendor Coordination procedures.
- Provides input covering Vendor Coordination for proposals and client information packages.
- Prepares and coordinates quotes to vendors with internal team and clients.
- Communicates directly with engineers, project managers and inspectors to ensure a prompt resolution of outstanding vendor comments.
- Tracks technical and inspection status of vendor-equipment for assigned projects.
- Provides a complete status update for on vendor certification progress of the assigned projects to client (owner/builder) and ABS Consulting team members on a regular basis. Provides specific status updates to vendors and ABS Consulting team members if requested.
- Discusses and explains status, outstanding comments, requirements and ABS Consulting procedures with vendors if required or requested.
- Takes care of day-to-day vendor and client questions concerning ABS Consulting certification, billing and any general information required.
- Performs follow-up on outstanding vendor issues necessary for the completion of ABS Consulting review/Inspection for the project.
- Upon completion of major projects, is responsible for facilitating closure of any outstanding vendor comments.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required (KSAR)
- Proficient in Microsoft programs, especially Excel, Access and Word.
- Ability to work independently
- Client and service oriented
- Good command of English language, written and orally
- Ability to work well with others
- Ability to plan, organize and set priorities
Minimum years of Experience
1-2 years of experience preferred. Entry level candidates can also apply.
Required/Preferred Education Requirements
Bachelor Degree in Engineering discipline
ABS Consulting Inc.