Project Vendor Coordinator (MNC, Marine, Alexandra)
The vendor coordinator technical assistant acts as a single point of contact for vendors supplying equipment and/or systems for (generally) major projects. Vendor coordination requires a background in a technical field of engineering and an ability to communicate, coordinate and keep track of several different projects at once. Being client- and service oriented and the ability to understand and explain a wide variety of (technical) matters is essential.
- Coordinates the Vendor activities of the Vendor Coordination team.
- Attends client and vendor meetings representing Vendor Coordination.
- Initiates and implements Vendor Coordination procedures.
- Provides input covering Vendor Coordination for proposals and client information packages.
- Prepares and coordinates quotes to vendors with principals engineers and clients.
- Communicates directly with engineers, project managers and survey offices to ensure a prompt resolution of outstanding vendor comments.
- Tracks technical and survey certification status of vendor-equipment for assigned projects.
- Provides a complete status update for on vendor certification progress of the assigned projects to client (owner/builder) and team members on a regular basis. Provides specific status updates to vendors and team members if requested.
- Discusses and explains status, outstanding comments, requirements and company procedures with vendors if required or requested.
- Takes care of day-to-day vendor and client questions concerning certification, billing and any general information required.
- Performs follow-up on outstanding vendor issues necessary for the completion of company review/survey for the project.
- Upon completion of major projects, is responsible for facilitating closure of any outstanding vendor comments.
- Min Diploma in Engineering
- 2 – 3 years of project and vendor management experience in Marine / Offshore / O&G / Engineering industries
- Proficient in Microsoft programs, especially Excel, Access and Word.
- Ability to work independently
- Client and service oriented
- Good command of English language, written and orally
- Ability to work well with others
- Ability to plan, organize and set priorities
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Alternatively, you may wish to email your resume in a detailed Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
People Profilers Pte Ltd, 1 Finlayson Green #18-01 Singapore 049246 Tel: 6671 9886 Fax: 6536 7890
Consultant in charge: So Boon Shyen, Debbie
EA Licence Number: 02C4944
Registration Number: R1111376
People Profilers Pte Ltd