ISOTeam Corporation Pte. Ltd| Date Posted: 15-Apr-2021
Entry Level, Experienced
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, 'A' Levels, Diploma
Statement Of Purpose (Overall Purpose of Job)
To be ISO-Team representative as a Project Supervisor to manage and supervise the project at site.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
- Specific :
- Supervise and manage project (R&R / A&A) works.
- Liaise and co-ordinate with Clients, Consultants and Vendors on all project matters.
- Be a lead contact point for any and all matters specific to the Clients for the projects that you are in-charge of.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationship and meet Client’s satisfaction.
- Plan all activities to ensure that it is adequate for Clients, products and system conformance.
- Engage and oversee all project work to ensure successful completion as well as hand over to the Clients.
- General :
- Prepare and submit necessary report(s) as required by Clients.
- Maintain and maintain all the documentation for the projects.
- Work with other departments as well as to supervise the project works.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Safety :
- Follow the safety procedures, rules and regulations and eliminate or reduce hazard at the work place..
- Education, Qualifications & Special Training :
- Diploma or Nitec in Building / Certificate in Civil & Structural Engineering or related field.
- Job holder without the above qualification but with relevant experience would be considered.
- Knowledge & Skills :
- Good communication skills (verbal and written).
- PC literate and knowledge in MS Office (MS Word, MS Excel and MS Project)
- Positive and good working attitude, self-motivated and able to work independently.
- A good team player and willing to be stationed at the site office.
- Possess a Singapore Class 3 driving license.
- Experience :
- Preferably 2 years working experience in Building Construction Industry.
ISOTeam Corporation Pte. Ltd