Project Specialist (MNC, exp in Genset Installation)
P'nnacle Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 29-May-2019
EA Licence No: 09C3710|EA Personal Registration No: J119102E
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Execute the project management duties and ensure all key milestones are met
- Generate the schedule plan
- Liaise and coordinate with internal and external parties to carry out the implementation works of the project.
- Coordinate and Lead the Factory Acceptance Test with customer and ensure all documentations are agreed and endorsed for delivery.
- To provide the first level technical support during project execution.
- Involve in project feasibility studies and assist Industrial Solution team to generate project cost estimation in term of project management activities.
- Provide engineering support on 3rd party product and drawings for submittals purpose.
- Participate in continuous improvement project.
- Ad hoc duties
- Min Diploma/Degree in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
- Min 5-7 years of experience in power generators
- M&E project management experience
- Good communication & interpersonal skills
Interested & qualified applicants, please forward your latest CV in MS word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
P'nnacle Pte Ltd