Project Site Executive Traineeship
1. Work Methodology - To learn and experience on-site management skill, esp. various trades work progress inter-relationship and coordination
2. Ability to manage key stakeholders such as operation team (internal), contractors , landlords, authorities such as HDB, LTA etcetc (external) effectively & Understand the style of communication in managing various key stakeholders to effective project management.
1. Worksite tool box meeting and following up measure for WHS
2. Site Meeting progress - Assist Contractor to reschedule work activities and resources to keep project on schedule
3. Liaison with building main contractor, sub-contractor and specialist on project activities and coordination
4. Landlord's requirement follow up, esp. WHS, defects, sustainability
5. Liaison within own organization inter-department coordination and follow-up action for project progress.
Technical Skills and Competencies Trainee will learn during SGUnited Traineeship Programme:
1. Have better understanding of WHS and practical solution.
2. Gain practical knowledge in site work procedure, inter-relation and coordination of various trades and professions.
3. Gain opportunity to understand outside business unit, e.g. Building Landlord, Designers, M&E consultants, etc.
4. Gain experience and skill in managing or balancing own organization inter-department's criteria for common objective.
Duration of Traineeship/s: 12 months
Kopitiam Investment Pte Ltd