Project Schedule Engineer (MNC, exp in Generators)
P'nnacle Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 18-Dec-2020
EA Licence No: 09C3710|EA Personal Registration No: J119120E
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Responsible in the planning and execution of all local generators related installation projects
- Provide support to the industrial solution team and advise on project feasibility study, cost estimation and manage submittals for approval upon order.
- Generate the schedule plan to monitor for respective functions responsibilities and project executions milestones.
- Coordinate and Lead the Factory Acceptance Test with customer and ensure all documentations are agreed and endorsed for delivery.
- Schedule and coordinate the on-site testing and ensured smooth transition to the aftermarket team.
- To provide the first level technical support during project execution.
- Participate in continuous improvement projects
- Ad hoc duties
- Min Diploma/Degree in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering
- Min 5 years of project scheduling experience in generators
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
Interested & qualified applicants, please forward your latest CV in MS word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
P'nnacle Pte Ltd