Project Sales Manager (MNC, exp in Building Materials)
P'nnacle Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 10-Jul-2019
EA Licence No: 09C3710|EA Personal Registration No: J119120E
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Establish and maintain regular contact with clients in assigned area to introduce and promote the sale of products in accordance with company, branch, marketing goals and policies.
- Establish and maintain regular contact with contractors, general contractors, builders, architects, plumbers and engineers to inform them of the advantages of using products for their customers.
- Prepare annual sales forecast for assigned area based on knowledge of area sales trends and potentials, and area competition and economic/business conditions
- Ensure smooth handover of approved or specified projects to distributors
- Sharing knowledge and market intelligent to manager and / or approved colleagues.
- Ad hoc duties
- Min Diploma / Degree
- Min 3 – 5 years of relevant project sales experience
- Good liaison within the Hospitality and Residential Industry
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
Interested & qualified applicants, please forward your latest CV in MS word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
P'nnacle Pte Ltd