Project R&D Engineer [PCB | Ubi] SPMHOP
- Working Day: 5 Days work week
- Salary: Up to $5500 + Bonuses
- Involved in New Product Development, Bench Experiment & Scale-up Management projects
- Research & Develop Electrical & Electronic solutions
- Conduct project feasibility including physical test and assessment.
- Management requirements, estimated budget, and deliver project within a specific time frame
- Liaise with collaborator for product delivery, innovation, design and etc
- Provide data analysis and project progress report
- Propose and recommend new technology development roadmap.
- Develop business case for implementing new technologies.
- Validate the product performance, Implement product testing protocol and procedure
- Set up & implement Quality testing
- Singaporean Only
- Minimum Diploma/Degree in Electrical & electronic Engineering or its relevant field
- Experience in Schematic entry, PCB layout, Component selection, CAD Library Maintenance is a plus
How to Apply?
- Please send in your updated resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] or click “Apply Now”
**We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. **
By submitting any application or resume to us, you will be deemed to have agreed & consented to us collecting, using, retaining & disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration.
Ho Kah Yeow (Marcus) | R1879233
ScienTec Consulting Pte Ltd (Scientec Personnel) | 11C5781