Project/Process Manager (Central/ $3600/ Perm/ Top Electronics Manufacturer)
What to expect:
- Be part of a top contract manufacturing firm that specialises in Printed Circuit Board Assembly, Equipment Manufacturing and Box Build.
- Diverse experience in planning and executing different project requirements
- Regular Working Hours: Monday to Friday, No OT
- Salary: Up to $3600 (+ AWS + VB)
- Perform project and account management roles
- Manage existing customers and develop new potential clients
- Manage projects/ quotations and maintain rapport with customers
- Liaise and co-ordinate with customers and other departments pertaining to project activities and order fulfilment
- Minimum degree/diploma in Electronics/Mechanical Engineering or any relevant field
- Experience in manufacturing or EEE industries is not required but preferred
- Good to have basic knowledge of Electrical/ Electronics Engineering, E&E processes
Interested candidates may send their updated CVs to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] or click "Apply Now".
**We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.**
By submitting any application or resume to us, you will be deemed to have agreed & consented to us collecting, using, retaining & disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration.
R1548901 Tang Swee Lung (Kenneth)
11C5781 ScienTec Consulting Pte Ltd