Project Planner/Coordinator (Oil&Gas/ Primavera 6/Max$4000)
Forte Employment Services Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 26-Jul-2019
EA Licence No: 10C3364|EA Personal Registration No: R1111325
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Develop and maintain project schedules.
- To prepare construction schedule, including Level 4 & 5 schedule.
- Working with construction team -productivity planning and incorporating into schedule.
- Monitor project and follow up schedules.
- Budget, forecasting, and final cost.
- Project reports for Management.
- Possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree /Post-Graduate Diploma in Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 3 years' working experience in Petrochemical/ Refinery Plant Construction and Engineering industries.
- Proficient in Primavera 6.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Interested candidate please forward your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] or call +(65) 63308543 for further discussion.
Linda Lau Ng Eng
Forte Employment Services Pte Ltd (10C3364)
Forte Employment Services Pte Ltd