Project Owner (VP), Corporate Real Estate Services
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values — Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.
About the Department
The Finance and Corporate Services function manages the financial and administrative needs of the Group to help achieve its business goals.
Corporate Real Estate Services
We manage and administer matters relating to real estate on behalf of the Group. These include lease management, facilities management, as well as security and general service matters.
- Support the Head, Workplace Solutions and Design (WSD) in delivery of all related strategy.
- These are to align with the CRES, WSD and Group vision of UOB
- Support in all implementation of robust real estate project governance, including launching framework to work with external partners. This governance must be flexible yet appropriate and applicable
- Support & Implement the workplace guideline and standards while executing projects
- Work closely / seamlessly with peers and consultants when delivering projects and strategy on a regionally basis
- Excellent Project Cost tracking and cost analysis skills with knowledge and access to the Clarity platform
- Ability execute a project from inception to closure of payment, seamlessly
- Project Management experiences with over 12 years’ experience in managing large corporate offices (Large MNC, multi-level projects)
- Ability to appreciate Consolidation and Expansion project strategy
- Able to work with efficiently with MS Suite Powerpoint, Words, Projects, Excel
- Good stakeholder management and influencing skills:
- Ability to engage in stakeholder meetings effectively and discussions when driving the project delivery
- Ability to challenge the norm constructively
- Ability to work seamlessly with various stakeholders, both internal and external, consultants to ensure end to end regional project deliveries and strategy execution
- Good knowledge of a sustainable office fit-out & change sustenance
- Customer Centricity – Ability to understand user / staff requirements and enhance customer experience through innovative solution
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven track record in analytical and problem solving skills in dynamic environments
- Leadership quality, lead by example and have presence
- Mature, well-mannered and independent with min 5 years of team management experience
- Focused and structure personnel
- Resourceful and collaborative team player
- Attendance to at least 3 relevant Projects forum / event annually
Be a part of UOB Family
Apply now and make a difference.
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)