Project & Operations Development Manager
Reporting to the Head of FCF, the team lead position calls for an individual with prior experience in managing multi chain food and beverage operations with deep set knowledge in project management and construction of multi concept food courts, coffee shops and eateries.
The position requires a proven high level achievement in project management, cost analytics, close liaison and understanding of prevailing authorities framework and submissions and M&E knowledge, adding value to all stakeholders in the system The position provides candidates the opportunity to showcase their multi pronged experience and skill sets in both leading projects determined by the Reporting Officer and/or the management,and achieving operational excellence in collaboration with key divisional heads and peers across Food Services.
- Leading and executing FCF concepts and managing construction KPIs
- Leading Food Services key support teams with clear objectives on project outcome
- Enhancement of key operational units in design flow, productivity- related equipments and ease of production
- Be part of key member in all FCF initiatives including transformation of assets
- Project budget responsibilities
Competencies, Skills, Experience
- Strong analytical skills and adept with using data
- Has at least 8 years experience in multi-chain food court & food and beverage direct operations, 3 years of which at project management roles.
- Experienced in project development and construction of food eateries (food courts and coffee shops) of multi size and in depth experience in kitchen equipment management
- Familiar with kitchen design, flow and ergonomics with in depth M&E knowledge with ability to coordinate with consultants and designers
- Preferably with knowledge of dark kitchen and/or community kitchens concepts and its related technology and technology infrastructure in physical stores.
Kopitiam Investment Pte Ltd