Project Managers (WE NEED U!)
Project Manager + Project Manager + Project Manager
or Senior / Project Engineers ......WE NEED YOU!
· Overall project planning, schedule and executing the delivery of projects within time, budget and Client's expectations.
· Monitoring progress and identifying critical activities to expedite smooth progress of works on site to meet targets.
· Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors e.g. Consultants and Sub- Contractors/Suppliers for the flawless execution of all projects.
· Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
· Ensure that work are executed in accordance with approved plans/drawings, contract specifications and regulatory requirements.
· Ensure resource availability and allocation.
· Develop detailed project plan to monitor and track progress.
· Manage changes to projects scope, schedule and costs using appropriate verification techniques.
· Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
· Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques.
· Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
· Responsible for all construction site matters including safety and other compliance matters.
· Report and escalate to Management as needed.
· Any other duties that may be assigned.
· Degree / Master in Civil Engineering or Project Management or relevant field.
· Proven at least 10 years of working experience in project management in the public and private residential, government and commercial building projects.
· Solid technical knowledge related to structural, architectural (finishing) or M&E works.
· Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Excellent team player with ability to meet tight deadlines.
OUR RECRUITERS LLP