1. To ensure the project is delivered on time, to budget and to the required quality standard in accordance to the project technical specifications.
2. To ensure good working relationship with his/her project team, clients & the consultants. To maintain a co-operative and motivated and successful team.
3. To manage the project cost effectively & timely, allocating & utilising resources in an efficient manner.
4. Ensure projects are completed in time and within cost budget and is in accordance to the main con given schedule.
5. Develop & maintain a detailed project plan.
6. Make key organisation/commercial decisions for the project.
7. Prioritise project goals with other ongoing project.
8. Maintain good relationship with project team. Communicating with other key organisation representatives.
9. Record, manage and resolve project issues where necessary, including any variation works that will incur addition cost and time implication.
10. Monitor project progress and performance.
11. Manage consultant input within the project budget.
12. Report to the Project Director monthly on the work progress, project budget & progress claims.
13. Submit monthly progress claims to client.
14. Any other duties as assigned by Management from time to time.
· Diploma/Degree in Electrical Engineering
· Minimum 5 years relevant experience
· Preferably with Class 3 driving license
· To commmunicate with Chinese speaking clients
Interested candidate, please submit your application through email to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]