Project Manager (UX/UI)
Manpower Singapore| Date Posted: 22-Dec-2020
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Bachelor's / Honours
- Work with product owners and development team to ideate software solutions for the Website
- Design and implement web application to meet the business and technical requirements
- Design and implement the front-end for applications with good UX
- Design and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Conduct testing to ensure responsiveness and efficiency of the applications
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade applications
- Write technical documentation
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Preferably more than 5 years of working experience and at least 2 years as a technical Project Manager
- Knowledge of Cybersecurity practices such as secure coding standards, WAF and VAPT, etc.
- Experience in Security by Design Web Application Implementations, with knowledge in cybersecurity practices such as secure code standards, vulnerability assessment/penetration testing, etc.
- Familiarity with tools used to manage websites such as WCMS (SiteCore), web analytics tools (e.g. Google analytics, Hotjar), testing tools (e.g. Selenium, Load Runner).
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. Oracle, Microsoft SQL), application servers (e.g. IIS), UI/UX design and DevOps pipeline (e.g. BitBucket, Jenkins, Sonarqube, Nexus, Flow, Selenium);
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
Cristina Malabuyoc Malijan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1111547