Project Manager (Up $8000 / IFS / Analysis / Reporting / West)
► Engineering Industry
► Office Hour
► Working Location: Jurong East
- Supervise the PM teams in Singapore and Malaysia, to ensure timely processing and execution to completion of NC and AFM projects/ orders for SEAP.
- Act as the primary contact point for customers in the region, in-charge of key accounts, oversee and coordinate project management activities with the PM teams at the respective company manufacturing sites to deliver projects on-time, within budget and according to specified quality requirements. Develop contingency plans as needed to proactively address and anticipate customer issues such as any changes to orders, site inspection schedules, non-conformance management items, delivery issues, etc.
- Lead the corporate communication responsibilities in terms of regional process improvement reporting across Asia, which leads to order execution, GM tracking, change order management, as well as risk identification and mitigation for key projects.
- Responsible for overall large-scale project data analysis and follow-up, as well as validating details in global reporting system for bookings with company manufacturing sites by ensuring orders are filled in an accurate and timely fashion by establishing project timeline, monitoring project’s cost, quality and delivery.
- Build effective relationships with Inside and Outside Sales teams, as well as with the Centres of Excellence to ensure company is delivering the products and services required to be a successful partner for our customers in the region.
- Lead IFS as a facilitator and reporting, to fine tuning the PM and Supply Chain Modules to suit the SEAP business model. Map existing PM processes and identify improvements for short-term and long-term benefits realization.
- Support quarterly forecasting and provide forecast numbers for revenue and margin. Ensure the forecast achieved and identification of risk in the light of project status and constraints.
- Support Monthly / Quarterly Reports required by company Group
- Degree or diploma in business, engineering or a related discipline with 8 years of related business experience in similar industry, with 3-5 years of supervisory experience in a similar position and organization.
- Effective time-management skills & well organised (MS Project experience)
- Teamwork skills to forge relationships with the related project/ cross-functional teams
- Knowledge of or familiarity with IFS (required)
- Demonstrate the ability to think creatively; ability to coach, train, facilitate, supervise and lead teams effectively; lead/produce in an unstructured work environment, in accordance with the Company policies and procedures.
- Independent, stress-tolerant, goal-oriented and able to multitask and hands-on in line with managing change and meeting tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Balanced approach to PM tech skills, leadership skills coupled with the strategic alignment to division’s plan in pursuit of project fulfilment
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17136
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Summer at [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Summer Thung | Registration No: R1871138
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD