Project Manager (Software Automation / SECS/GEM)
- Requirements engineering for customer driven factory automation projects
- Alignment and clarification of the requirements with R&D software development teams, including support during implementation and final approval of the related software features.
- Responsible for the execution of customer specific projects in the automation / host integration area. Starting with pre-sales activities until final acceptance by customer.
- Testing of the host interfaces and functionality on products in-house and at customer site (including Alpha and Beta testing)
- Creation of technical customer documentation for host integration or automation topics.
- Internal Know-How partner and contact person for Automation / Host integration topics
- Prepares and performs internal trainings for basic understanding and base concepts.
- Very close interaction and support to the individual product lines
- Bachelor or Master in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Technical Information Technology, Physics or equivalent
- Proven professional experience with Software / IT Systems background
- Experienced in Requirements Engineering & Project Management
- Proficient in dealing directly with various stake holders of the customer
- Experienced in SECS/GEM interface protocol
- Strong communication skills
- Positive, committed, customer-oriented and structured approach
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Willingness to travel moderately
To apply, please click "Apply Now" or visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for job reference: 16920
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Tan Wai Peng | Registration No: R1104671
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD