Project Manager (SCADA/Automation)
Jobster Pte Ltd (EA License No: 06C5060)| Date Posted: 13-Sep-2020
EA Licence No: 06C5060|EA Personal Registration No: 200818951C
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- 6 months to 1 year contract, renewable
- Working hours: Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm
- Nearest MRT: one-north MRT / Buona Vista MRT
- Responsible for procurement and raise the PR / PO, responsible for revenue collection and invoicing, Project documentation, attending customer meeting.
- Take charge of all project planning and scheduling activities to optimize resources and keeping in mind safety protocols are in place.
- Work proactively to manage customer expectations for smooth project flow from acceptance tests, delivery to timely payment
- Schedule preparation and resource to ensure successful completion of projects.
- Collaborate/manage seamlessly with fellow team members during Engineering, Procurement, Erection/Construction, Commissioning, etc
- Control project expenditures to manage cash flow, exposure and costs
- Manage Project Resources including engineers for his assigned projects.
- Prepare and present project status reports to the customer and key stakeholders
- In charge of performance management of vendors if applicable
- Requires extensive regular contact with assigned project clients.
- Participating in client/contractor meetings and resolving client/engineering and management project issues
- Good understanding of documentation and engineering work flow
- Ensure quality control of the work
- Proactively provide timely and accurate status reporting to management
- Regional traveling for site meetings and site works is required
- Negotiate and take charge of change management and keep abreast of commercial implications of such changes
- Coordinate with supply chain team to qualify and develop suppliers on quality and other predetermined KPIs
- Degree in Engineering preferably in Electrical Engineering or Automation & Control
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in automation control system (DCS/PLC)
- Track record of successful project portfolio and commissioning exposure.
- Engineering knowledge in SCADA / Automation will be more preferred.
- Will need to support in preparing engineering documents.
- May required to conduct engineering work from time to time
* We regret to inform only shortlisted candidates will be notified*
Jobster Pte Ltd (EA License No: 06C5060)