Project Manager, Salary up to $6,500
The job responsibilities for Project Manager are as follows:
- Responsible for overall project life cycle in managing all project activities right from project initiation phase to project implementation until successful system commissioning
- Assist the users in preparing Specific Operational Requirements (SOR) and translate these requirements to technical requirements and specifications in Tender document. In addition, the Project Manager shall work closely with User to seek project funding approval from higher management
- Perform front end study, risk assessment and proposed technical solutions to meet User Operational needs.
- Perform the necessary Request for Information (RFI) and submit budget proposal
- Prepare the necessary procurement documentation for project Tenders. Evaluate the Tenders and write evaluation reports to recommend for Tender award.
- Manage contracts with the relevant vendors to ensure prompt deliveries of services / products and address renewals of contracts and payments to the vendors, as well as to ensure the availability of funds for such payments.
- Preparation of Project Management Plan, project related technical document and management reports.
- Lead, manage and execute project tasks within the approved scope, schedule and budget
- Manage the acceptance tests to ensure that the system requirements and specifications are met in accordance with contractual requirements.
- Prepare and submit Project Monthly Progress Report. Report project progress status to the Deputy Director / Head (Joint Capabilities) and HTD/User Management at regular project meetings. The Project Manager shall highlight project issues (including risks) and proposed mitigation plans and follow-up actions.
- Manage the users’ expectations and resolve any project issues timely.
- Manage contractors and ensure project scope of work is fulfilled according to contractual requirements.
- Manage all project deliverables until completion of delivery to User.
- Work closely with contractor and external government agencies for all project related works. Moreover, the Project Manager must work seamlessly with other cross functional teams and units to resolve project matters taking into account security, system integration and interoperability.
- Able to work and think independently with minimum supervision
- Assist user in the preparation of guidelines and standard operating procedures (SOPs) related to the systems.
- Conduct training for users of the proposed systems and solutions.
- Keep abreast of new technology developments in Video Surveillance
- Provide technical consultation (i.e. market research and feasibility studies) to Users on new technologies
- Manage projects to ensure smooth transition to warranty / maintenance phase. Work with the vendors, users and relevant parties to ensure systems in warranty or maintenance phase are functioning and performing to specifications. In event of system failure or non-performance to specification, the Project Manager shall work with the vendors to recover or reinstate the system to its operational states or functionalities in the shortest possible time.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by HTX Senior Management or Director (Joint Capabilities)
- Degree/Diploma in Electronics/ Electrical Engineering/Computer Studies, or other Engineering. *
- Have preferably 2 years working experiences in managing large scale ICT, or engineering projects preferably with involvement throughout the entire project lifecycle
- Have relevant experiences in working on large scale systems that are deployed at multiple sites
- Have prior experiences in managing and coordinating multiple vendors so as to integrate multiple deliveries / systems from various vendors into a functioning large scale system.
- Goodworking knowledge and experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Infrastructure Construction to support ICT equipment (e.g. Structures, Electrical, Network Installation, Wireless Transmission, etc )
- Cloud Technology
- The Candidate shall possess excellent Project Management skill, good Systems Engineering knowledge; and understand the concept of Integrated Logistic Support & System Life Cycle.
- Able to be contactable 24 x 7 and support operations after office hours, on weekends and Public Holidays if required
- Preferably be a Certified IT Project Manager, Project Management Professional (PMP), Certified Information Technology Project Manager (CITPM) or equivalent practitioner Project Management experiences
Interested applicants, please Email [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Jane Ng Wei Ling
Recruit Express Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 99C4599
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Recruit Express Pte Ltd