Project Manager(Project Management/Agile/Scrum/PMP/ Up to $6,500)
Working Location: Central
5 Days Work
Up to $6500 Depending on experiences
Medical leaves/Annual Leaves
Good career advancement
Our Client, in the Audio Gaming Industry has openings for Project Manager
- Experience gathering business requirements and turning them into detailed technical requirements
- Coordinate with customers to develop software products delivery plans including customer yearly production roadmap, product scope, release schedules, milestones, deliverables etc.
- Manage effective software product implementation and delivery to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Track and monitor project execution to make sure that the customer schedule requirements are met.
- Within Nahimic Production team, manage resource requirements, quality reviews, documentations and weekly meetings required for project execution
- Improve customer relationship by providing timely and accurate responses to their inquiries.
- Communicate Nahimic Product specification and provide product documentation and marketing materials.
- Maintain and update a database of project related documents.
- Coordinate calls, meetings and communications between customers and project team throughout the product life cycle.
- Inform project status, schedule and key issues to customers and management on regular basis.
- Perform negotiations on project activities with customer when required.
- Inform management on customer needs and business opportunities.
- A proven track record in leading and delivering software products to the market
- Hands on experience in rapid development methodologies (agile, scrum) is preferred
- Solid project management and facilitation skills; strong knowledge in project governance, processes and standards
- Able to manage multiple projects and project teams
- Strong communication and writing skills with ability to engage key stakeholders and project sponsor
- Strong command of the Chinese language in order to improve Chinese speaking customers relationship by providing timely and accurate responses to their inquiries.
- Recognized Project Management Qualifications is a plus
- Bachelor's Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- Minimum working experience: 3 year and above
Qualified or interested candidates, kindly apply to us in
the FOLLOWING FORMAT to facilitate the short-listing process;
To: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Attachment of CV’s in MSWORD FORMAT
Resumes please INCLUDE:
- Personal Particulars with Recent Photograph
- Education background
- Work experiences in point forms
- All Reasons for leaving
- Current and Expected salary
- Date of availability / Notice Period
**We regret that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Your Profile will be kept in our database for more career opportunities.
We wish you all the best in your job search.
Reg No: R1981870
EA No: 19C9570
Capital Human Resource Management Pte Ltd