Project Manager - Procurement & Logistics (Contract / Buona Vista MRT) - J03
- Nearest MRT: one-north MRT or Buona Vista MRT
- Working hours: Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm
- 1 year contract
- Project procurement planning - Collaborates with proposal, project, and category teams to determine necessary items for procurement during the project. Develops schedules, estimates, forecast and budgets for submission to the supply management department.
- Sourcing Strategy - Aligns project supply chain activities with procurement & logistics organization’s sourcing strategies and approved vendor list. Escalates exceptions to ensure best cost, quality, sustainability and delivery performance.
- Supplier relations - Manage relationships with suppliers (including negotiations, frame agreements and purchase orders)
- Monitors the project procurement status and pro-actively works to resolve issue related to procurement cost, quality and delivery.
- Documentation - Documents general and special conditions for use or all project purchase documents, project procurement procedures and project procurement plans and ensures compliance.
- Supplier identification & selection - Collaborates with project team to identify new supplier and supplier changes and ensures customers approval for project supplier list
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Oil and Gas Industry, EPC environment.
- Possess vendor audit and qualification experience
- Possess superior commercial and contract negotiation skills (back to back terms and conditions flow down from Customer to Supplier)
- Able to Support Bidding and execution activities whenever required
Interested applicants please email your resume in confidence to: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Please include the position applied and indicate J03 in the subject header.
*We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidate will be notified*
Jobster Pte Ltd (EA License No: 06C5060)