Project Manager (Ops Strategy & Planning, Regional)
We are looking for a project manager with prior experience in logistics and/or supply chain operations. You should be a subject matter expert in planning analytics and performance monitoring and utilize your specialized skills to maintain and improve regional Operations’ performance as the business scales.
You should be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment, have a strong process improvement aptitude, and be willing to dive into any problem to independently find a solution.
- Work cross-functionally with operations, commercial, and marketing and logistics teams, to identify key business drivers and opportunities
- Manage end-to-end projects falling under the scope of operations planning:
- Business Planning:
- Translate the sales forecast into operational volume-based activities for fulfilment & logistics teams
- Assist in implementation of financial models to project costs and determine the impacting business factors
- Assist in comparison of forecasted budgets to financial actuals, identifying reasons behind department performance and results
- Conduct feasibility & ROI analyses to support business units on various projects
- Performance Monitoring:
- Assist Operations management in defining performance KPIs and dashboards for monitoring end to end operations performance: lead-times, percentage within SLA, success rate, gross to net margins, etc
- Perform targeted analysis to identify issue root causes when performance targets are not met
- Design a framework for monitoring the success and ROI of technology improvement projects
- Provide visibility in daily operations and critical support during campaigns
- Setup routines with local and regional teams for regular operations planning, and monitoring to meet established targets
- Liaise with a team of business analysts, report to the Regional Head of Strategy and Planning for Operations
- BA/BSc degree with outstanding results from a top university in Business, Economics or STEM subjects
- 3+ years in ecommerce, consulting, or logistics industries, with 2-3 years of data analytics experience
- Proven track record of consulting, project management, operations management or change management
- Problem solving attitude and ability to manage tasks independently, know how to manage priorities and work with short times
- Demonstrated ability and dynamic personality to handle changing environments, multiple tasks, to prioritize those tasks and meet deadlines
- Self-driven and able to work in a team, proactive on the job with full commitment to timeline
- Adaptive to changing scope and evolving business environments
- Mature and able to learn and grow continuously, especially within a fast-paced environment
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature, and level, of the work performed by this position. It is not designed to contain, or be interpreted, as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required.
Interested candidates may also apply or write in to CS Chua, EA 12C6130/ R1548619 [Click Here to Email Your Resume]. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a discussion.
HPS Partners Pte Ltd