Project Manager, Operational Evaluation & Analysis
Marina Bay Sands is a diverse Integrated Resort operating varying businesses with a deep inter-connectedness. The Operational Evaluation & Analysis Team is entrusted with the responsibilities to work collaboratively with all operational and support businesses to continuously make improvements in Service and Productivity. This is achieved through a razor-sharp focus on the Marina Bay Sands Service & Productivity Roadmap. The roadmap comprises of creating Baseline Measurements, pioneering Data Analytics use cases, incubating Innovative Technology and engaging everyone through Stakeholder Engagement.
We are looking for an energetic and forward looking team player who is responsible to plan, communicate and execute initiatives at the same time supporting the team on our continuous improvement program to achieve service excellence and productivity improvements.
- Support our continuous improvement program (IGNITE) where you will coordinate the logistics of the program/events/forums/workshops/learning visits.
- Coordinate with the team on IGNITE projects leading them to a definite conclusion and showcase the wins and ensuring adherence to project/ launch timelines and project/launch visibility to the company or project stakeholders.
- Actively seek out innovative ideas/technology that helps solve our major business problems or where it could add value to the projects or as a company on the whole focusing on improving service or productivity. This includes coordinating visits or competitor stays to evaluate new products/innovation in the market.
- Be the point person communicating with various relevant governmental organizations to seek funding for innovation. Actively communicate in collaboration with stakeholders like Finance Capital Team, Operations, Procurement, IT and others to ensure every possible opportunity to secure grants to offset capital investments is evaluated.
- To plan and strategize the roadmap for the company’s survey platforms or what’s next in our Business Intelligence reports.
- Develop/generate ideas, experiments and drive them to meaningful results or learn from failures to create the next big idea.
- Contribute as a team player in performing analyses to enable data driven discussions with the various Business units and identifying potential projects for the team to take on.
- Degree in Business or Hospitality Management
- 2-3 years’ experience working on project management, change management or corporate planning
- Analytical skills on both quantitative and qualitative with the ability to make sense out of it
- Self-starter, with strong ability to initiate projects and see-through to completion
- Must have a Critical thinking mindset, writing skills and communication skills to effectively present or sell ideas to decision makers using data.
- Team player willing to work positively, proactively and ability to manage multiple stakeholders of various levels.
- Must be comfortable in a fast-paced, dynamic and ever changing environment while working under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Must share our Company values of Passion, Creativity, Teamwork, Respect and Integrity.