Project Manager | Oil & Gas | Tuas
Manpower Singapore| Date Posted: 15-Jan-2021
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Bachelor's / Honours
- Responsible for planning and the execution of the projects within OSBIT (on specifications, budget, in time).
- Responsible for project planning and scheduling control, cost control, document control and monitoring, and quality review.
- Compile documentation for progress of work reporting for claim and payment processing in accordance with the project contract.
- Point of contact for the stakeholders for commercial, and non-commercial project related issues, for the duration of the projects.
- To ensure all execution of works are in accordance to the project specifications and on schedule.
- Liaison with client's representatives and consultants to complete the project in compliance to contract obligation.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering / Civil Engineering or related fields.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant working experience within a technical and project-based organization.
- Prior experience within the Oil & Gas industry will be highly advantageous.
- Demonstrable planning and organizational skills and experience working on complex projects.
- Comfortable to work in Tuas (shuttle bus will be provided).
- Comfortable to travel if required.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Andy, Wee Ben Ann License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1552080