Project Manager (Oil & Gas/ Steel - Global MNC)
Manpower Singapore| Date Posted: 2-Aug-2020
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Be part of Project Management team, manage and execute Project Orders
- Responsible for Operations, Projects, Warehouse & Inventory Management
- Procurement Management driven by the objective of completing complex projects in efficient way
- Negotiation of pricing for third party services towards the delivery of project materials.
- Fulfil all contractual obligations and maintain customer satisfaction
- Ensure smooth execution of all logistics, operations, documentation control, inspection services and all other aspects involved in executing the projects
- Possess Bachelor Degree in Logistics and/or Mechanical Engineering
- Knowledge of and experience in Project Management.
- Knowledge of and experience in Letter of Credit arrangements.
- Technical knowledge and understanding of steel norms, materials and quality standards.
- Possess highest standards of integrity and reliability
- Experience in SAP is an advantage
Interested applicants, please APPLY or email to your CV to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Name: Zoe Teh Hui Tian
Registration No.: R2089915
EA License No.: 02C3423
Teh Hui Tian, Zoe EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R2089915