Project Manager (Office Admin/Space Planning/Facilities) - HEALTHCARE
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 19-Dec-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1440070
Bachelor's / Honours
- Oversee office space planning, including establishment and application of office norms, developing migration and shifting plans
- Plan the provision of office support services, including office equipment leasing (eg photocopier), AV equipment maintenance
- Manage administrative & documentation functions including office admin budget and ensure proper record keeping for tracking, compliance and knowledge retention
- Management of multiple locations of admin spaces
- Support in developing hospital wide Resource Booking system with IT, to manage efficient use of common resources such as meeting, discussion rooms, learning centres etc by staff.
- Oversee office space allocation, including developing and applying norms, engaging user departments on requirements, co-ordination with Project Team on infrastructural and layout changes.
- Oversee the planning of Office furniture and provide support in the procurement and related FFE and contract services, working with procurement department to ensure compliance to procurement policy and best practices.
- Plan and manage office migration from the various admin sites into the hospital including collation of users' requirements, procurement activities and actual implementation.
- Plan, develop resource and budget requirements to support office equipment maintenance, leasing (eg photocopier), and AV equipment maintenance
- Manage maintenance programs, lease and service agreements relating to office furniture and equipment.
- Manage office renovations and design including maximizing office space as part of productivity drive and introduce new concepts in workspace design.
- Develop SOPs & WIs on workflows to ensure smooth business operation in handling and administering office facilities. Maintaining office furniture and equipment records including disposal of such assets.
- Submission of budget papers for CAPEX and OPEX
- Co-ordinate with IT team to develop and implement cost-effective Resource Booking system for campus
- Min Degree in facilities management, building, or equivalent from a recognised institution
- Min 8 years of relevant working experience
- Familiar with commercial lease T&Cs and workspace design
- Have experience in organization operations and administrative functions.
- Prior experience in office space or event management, and/or management of common resources in an organization is preferred.
- Have experience in office/facilities management, procurement of FFEs and related services
- Able to think clearly and logically, in problem solving and working out operational workflows
- Able to multi-task different job functions, and work with datelines
- Good analytical skills, able to organize and package information/data effectively, identify trends
- Have some technical knowledge in AV equipment and setup is preferred
- Has strong leadership, interpersonal and communications skills
For interested candidates, please send your most recent and updated resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Subject heading: Project Manager
Michelle Lee Ser Min
Recruit Express Pte Ltd
EA Licence No. 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd