Project Manager (Mobile Network/ 6months Renewable Contract/ $5000)
- Orchestrating the flow of services and materials for the optimal progress of the customer’s project to fulfill contractual customer commitment.
- Preparing, planning, executing, monitoring, controlling and closing the project according to
- contractual scope and commitment against project budget using global tools and processes.
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
- Ensure meeting the sales KPIs as per agreed with regional team.
- Evaluation and analysis of the overall risk level of the project, implementation of risk management in Project.
- Ensure complete Delivery Package implementation and final site acceptance.
- Look for project inefficiencies (like integration bottleneck) and remove them with the core project management team.
- Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals Determine and assess need for additional staff and/or consultants and make the appropriate recruitments if necessary during project cycle.
- Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and other stakeholders. Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path.
- Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools.
- Track project milestones and deliverables.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations.
- Determine the frequency and content of status reports from the project team, analyze results, and troubleshoot problem areas
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans
- Ensure implementation of change and claim management.
- Hand over the network to care phase after acceptance.
- Take lead in all proof of concept deployment activities & submit daily/weekly update to all the stakeholders.
- Great educational background, preferably in the fields of management or telecommunication
- Proven working experience as a project manager in the telecommunication sector
- Having experience in managing project related to MOBILE NETWORKS/OPTICS/GPON
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- PMP / PRINCE II certification is essential.
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Kindlyemail your resume in a detailed Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
People Profilers Pte Ltd
Tel: 6950 9754
EA Registration Number: R1655911
EA Personnel: Choi Syeulgi
People Profilers Pte Ltd