Project Manager (Metal Stamping / Automotive Parts/ NPI)
- West Location
- Familiar with Precision Manufacturing
- Hands-on experience and lead PPAP/APQP submissions or handle NPI projects from start to the end
- Liaise with cross functional teams ranging from various department within the organization to meet project goals.
- Lead in project meetings and compile project status reports to stakeholders and project team to achieve project goals deliverables on time and develop solutions to mitigate issues.
- Lead Value Stream Mapping (VSM) analysis and drive new process creation, optimize existing process and implement technical breakthrough activities through Lean / Six Sigma (DMAIC) methodology to reduce manufacturing wastes, improve product quality, and enhance manufacturing productivity and efficiency.
- Maintain and ensure systems and procedures are in compliance to the Organization’s Quality standards, Government Regulatory requirements, and Customer requirements.
- Lead and manage Production Part Approval Process (PPAP) and play an active role in engaging the assigned account.
- To handle special and cross-functional projects aiming at streamlining manufacturing processes for continuous improvement.
- Understand and have experience in secondary process such as plating, heat treatment, passivation and etc.
- Experience in managing stakeholders , engaging clients and drive internal cross-functional teams
- At least Bachelor Degree in Engineering
- Knowledge of precision engineering / manufacturing in metal stamping , injection molding, and tooling
- At least 10-12 years’ relevant hands-on project management experience in product engineering, manufacturing operations, process optimization, quality assurance and control projects
- worked for manufacturing firms in or supplying parts to the automotive industry before (having additional experience in Medical device industry is a plus)
- Relevant skills with PMP Certification, FMEA, APQP, DOE, ANOVA, Lean & Six Sigma experience will be advantageous.
- Excellent project management, communication skills and a dynamic team player.
Job id: 45167
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Please email your resume in a detailed Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] or by click on the “APPLY” button below
People Profilers Pte Ltd
No 1 Finlayson Green #18-01 Singapore 049246
EA Licence Number: 02C4944
EA Registration Number: R1873038
EA Personnel: Goh Teck Yong Michael
People Profilers Pte Ltd