Project Manager (M&E Contractor / Construction)
- SGX listed M&E Engineering Company
- Building Construction projects
- AWS + VB
- Based at assigned project site
- Project & cost management, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of specific projects.
- Assemble, coordinate project staff and provide direction and support to project team.
- Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel.
- Manage project resource allocation.
- Constantly monitor and report on progress of the project to all stakeholders.
- Present reports defining project progress, problems and solutions.
- Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project output.
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation and presentations.
- Determine the frequency and content of status reports from the project team, analyze results, and troubleshoot problem areas.
- Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project team members and contractors and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work.
- Attending site meetings with consultants.
- Study of Construction drawings details and coordinate with the consultants and sub-contractors to resolve any technical / site issues.
- Ensuring that works on site are carried out according to specifications / drawings.
- Inform Project Director or Project Manager on any technical / site problems arising.
- Reporting work progress to the necessary party.
- Coordination of sub-contractor’s work and ensuring that the work on site is on schedule.
- Ad hoc assignments
- Diploma / Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- At least 5-10 years of relevant work experience in local construction industry
Please submit your updated resume in MS Word format by using the APPLY NOW BUTTON. You may also email your resume directly to Lorrenteiw @mci.com.sg
Please include the following information in your resume:
- Education background
- Work experiences in point forms
- Reason (s) for leaving
- Current and expected salary
- Date of availability / Notice period
By submitting your personal data and/or resume, you give consent to collection, use and disclosure of your personal data and/or resume by the company (or its agent) for the purpose of the processing and administration by company relating to this job application.
**We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified. ** We wish you all the best in your career search.
Teiw Hui Shi (Lorren)
Registration Number: R1547291
EA License Number: 06C2859
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd