- Manage project profit and loss;
- Work closely with Business Development to secure new projects and contracts;
- Work closely with Procurement in selection and appointment of subcontractors and suppliers;
- Deliver solutions and maintain good customer relationship at all times;
- Monitor wastage of major/critical materials used in the project;
- Ensure projects meet quality standards and government regulations.
- Minimum Diploma or Degree in Mechanical/Aerospace Engineering from recognized Professional Engineer Board;
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in Automotive Service with related experience in SAF or Commercial will be an added advantage;
- Excellent Leadership & Communication Skills;
- Have the ability to handle projects independently;
- Class 3 licence and preferably own a car;
- Able to commence work immediately or within short notice will be an added advantage;
- Only Singaporean / preferably Air Force Officer needs apply.
Interested applicants who meet the above requirements may apply by email your updated resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] and indicate the position applied for on the subject matter. Kindly include your last drawn and expected salary, reason for leaving each employment and notice/availability period for priority processing.
We regret only short listed candidate will be notified. By submitting any application or resume to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us disclosing your personal information to prospective department for their consideration.
Indeco Engineers Pte Ltd
Established in 1983, Indeco is the first integrated facilities maintenance and management company in Singapore to undertake the facilities maintenance of Changi International Airport’s Terminal 1. Since then, the company has flourished by building on its core strengths and emerging as one of the top and most respected maintenance companies in Singapore. Today, Indeco, a wholly owned subsidairy of integrated logistics and supply chain management solutions provider CWT Group, provides a comprehensive range of maintenance and management services for buildings and other facilities, vehicles, equipment and container repairs. And with 700-strong trained workforce, Indeco has the right expertise to meet any challenges in facilities maintenance and management. The reputation we enjoy today is built on our core values of integrity, teamwork and excellence. Customers are our top priority. We believe in giving them nothing less than the best.