- Managing the Operations Project team, in the facilitation of projects from planning to delivery within quality, cost, safety and time frames by ensureing accurate preparation and execution of all project activities in accordance to both company and statutory requirements
- Conduct reviews and analysis of all project or contract documents so as to be familiar with every detail and/ or requirements
- Work with safety units in a bid to plan and manage safety programs for each project and ensure all aspects of safety are met
- Oversee projects are being carried out to ensure that the work is done according to outlined specifications, and that they conform with project timetable
- Assist in the maintenance, development and enhancement of the company's relationship with contractors in a bid to produce strategic partnership
- Train and mentor the Operations team
- Liaise with cient with regards to all site matters and site meetings if required
- Recognize and solve potential problems and evaluate project effectiveness
Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Engineering (Civil), Architecture or equivalent.
- At least 10 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): autocad, building management, ms office
-Preferably Senior Manager specialized in Engineering - Civil/Construction/Structural or equivalent.
- Possess good management and supervisory skills
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Proven track record in the Construction industry
- Computer literate
ZH Builders Pte Ltd