We are looking for a Project Manager to join us. You will be responsible for bridging communications between the Project Director, client and development team. You will be required to understand and digest project specifications before breaking them down into specific components to relay them to individual members of the production team. You will then monitor their progress and check on quality. Together with the Project Director, you are responsible for ensuring that your projects are completed with a high level of professionalism and polish.
You Must Possess The Following Traits
- You understand what project management entails. Preferably you have been in a similar role. You have a keen understanding of project scoping, setting team objectives and project coordination.
- You are detail-oriented, organized and logical. This job requires you to keep your files organized and take notes neatly so that you can refer to them in a snap. You need to be sharp and observant so that you can spot mistakes. You need to be logical and bold so that you can make the right decision when it calls for it.
- You take stress well. At times you need to deal with several projects at the same time. It will be stressful. If you break down easily this job is not for you.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English. Having the same in Chinese would be a bonus. You communicate with clarity and if needed, can come up with slides and flow charts to supplement your explanations.
- This is a collaborative environment so you must be comfortable working in teams and at times making decisions.
- You are humble, kind and patient. You will be dealing a lot with people so you cannot be impatient and arrogant. You must be humble enough to admit when you are wrong and make prompt adjustments to improve yourself.
- You should be passionate about technology as a whole and specifically mobile apps as we build mobile apps and games.
- Bridging communications between the Project Director, client and the development team.
- Understanding project requirements on a high-level basis and breaking them down for the development team.
- Monitor development progress, flag out mistakes and see projects through to completion.
- Traveling occasionally to Vietnam (Ho Chi Minh) to work with our team of developers there and to bond and maintain strong camaraderie.
You Need To Be Proficient In Using The Following
- Microsoft Office Programs – Word, Powerpoint, Excel
- Google Suite Tools – Document, Sheet, Presentation, etc
- Remote Communications Tools – Zoom, Skype, Google Hangout, etc
You Can Get A Higher Pay If You Know the Following
- Creating wireframes.
- Graphics design.
- Experience in client and account management.
What We Offer
- Regular bonuses in tandem with company performance. We are not stingy.
- Opportunity to get involved in developing exciting tech projects and the bragging rights that come along with it.
- A friendly environment, friendly bosses and friendly colleagues.
- Centralized location near the city, accessible by 3 MRT stations.
- LOTS of good food near the office… and a well-stocked office pantry.
- Opportunity to travel to Vietnam for work, recreation, authentic pho and great coffee!
Interested Applicants can also apply at
Swag Soft Holdings Pte Ltd